Show your love for animals and your support for Homeward Pet at one of our annual events. Read more about our most fun and biggest fundraising events of the year by clicking on the name of the event above.
Throughout the year, Homeward Pet is out in the community spreading the word of animal welfare, showing off our adoptable animals, raising funds to help more homeless animals, and having fun! Join Homeward Pet at one of these upcoming events:
All month long in December, make a clothing donation to Bella’s Voice Thrift Store in Lynnwood, and they’ll in turn donate $5 to Homeward Pet! One donation per person please. Bella’s Voice is a non-profit that focuses on animal welfare. The profits from the store get donated to animal organizations that promote and provide for animals in the Greater Puget Sound.
Wonderful supporters of Homeward Pet are the Brooke Family with their lighted Holiday show. Running between 5pm and 10pm December 4th – December 31st, the show uses 35,000 Christmas lights set to music to entertain and amuse. Come see the Dickens Carolers and wild animals. Meet Chris and Mary, and find out what happens to poor Uncle Andrew. The show is great for the whole family so come on by for some festive fun and holiday laughs! Tune in to 101.9FM while watching !
The Brooke Family will be collecting donations to support the animals at Homeward Pet!
Bingo will benefit Homeward Pet Adoption Center! $1 per card for the first 3 rounds, $5 per card for the final round! Cash payout of 25% of pot to winner, and the remaining 75% to the rescue! What better way to help the animals, then to eat, drink, and PLAY BINGO!
Visit Santa, taste some wine and help out the homeless cats and dogs at Homeward Pet!
Saturday, December 16th, 1-5pm
Bring the family and well-behaved pets for pictures with Santa, suggested donation of $5 to Homeward Pet Adoption Center.